- Cross Country
- Swim Team
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Track & Field
Student Athlete Expectations
- Maintain all academic work.
- Show respect for teachers and staff members at all times.
- Conform to LHSAA, parish, school, and team rules concerning tobacco, alcohol, and drugs.
- Attend all meetings, practices, and games.
- Respect the judgment of coaches, administrators, and game officials.
- Maintain self-control before, during, and after all practices and games.
- Be respectful and polite to teammates, opponents, fans, and officials before, during, and after games.
All student athletes and spirit team members should fully understand and abide by school and team expectations, policies, and procedures. They should realize that failure to comply with school and or team rules and procedures may result in suspension from the team, plus any other action deemed necessary by the coaching staff and school administration.
- Appreciate the responsibility of officials and respect and accept their decisions.
- Respect the property of the school, team, and teammates.
- Conduct yourselves properly and in a manner that will never discredit or degrade to yourselves, your team, or Hammond High Magnet School.