Hammond High Magnet School, established in 1866, is a public high school in the 7th Ward of Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana, United States, located east of Hammond. In the Tangipahoa Parish Public School System, it is the second-largest high school. It was known as Hammond High School until the conclusion of the 2010-11 academic year, but it was renamed Hammond Magnet High School. The school colors are purple and white, and the mascot is the Tornado. Because of the Magnet and International Baccalaureate programs, the school draws students from Hammond and the neighboring area of Tangipahoa Parish.